Painted Backgrounds: The sweet life

Hello! 
I hope this week has been good to you! 
I want to show you what might be my favorite layout so far.
It's about my favorite little person and it's colorful and fun.



This is another layout made with those painted backgrounds I did a while back. I was feeling inspired and I got out paint and several embossed cardstock papers from the Embossed Brights stack. I dry brushed some red and white Martha Stewart Paint  on the cardstock and it really brought out the embossed pattern. I also made some splatters with a brush and watered down white paint.


I love layers. Here, I layered prints from the Whimsical Fun 180 stack. It's so fun to layer with thin paper because even a big stack of paper stays pretty thin. I love the prints in this stack, they're adorable and versatile! 



Both of these stacks can be found at AC Moore stores. 
Thanks for stopping by today :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCWV and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

Christmas with Clear Scraps & DCWV

Spring Fling Blog Hop